Transworld Systems is committed to preserving the privacy and security of our customers' personal information and data.
- Registration is required on this site to safeguard the privacy and security of your information and that of your debtors.
- Your information will not be sold or distributed to any other organization without your consent.
- The information of your debtors will not be sold or distributed to any other organization without your consent.
- While your account is active, Transworld Systems will provide important updates regarding the status of your account.
- Your IP address will be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Web site, and for internal tracking and monitoring purposes.
- Cookies must be enabled to enter into business transactions with Transworld Systems; however, they are not needed to access the valuable content on the site. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services.
If you have questions about the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Transworld, please click here.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices and policies of this site, or Transworld Systems privacy or security, please click here or contact:
PO Box 15618
Wilmington, DE 19850
Security Policy Changes
If at some point in the future there is a change to our information usage practices that affects your account, we will notify you by e-mail and by posting a message clearly on your login screen. You should also regularly check this posted privacy statement for changes.
Transworld Systems has instituted industry-leading security technology to protect and minimize intrusion. Security practices and our technology systems are proprietary. If you have questions about our processes or security systems, please contact us.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY CHOICES FOR CONSUMERS
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully before you make your choices below.
We will collect the IP Address for internal security and other proprietary purposes. We will do so even if you have included a Do Not Track request. We do not release this data outside of our corporate environment nor utilize this data other than for internal purposes.
You have the following rights to restrict the sharing of personal and financial information with our affiliates (companies we own or control) and outside companies that we do business with. Nothing in this form prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to give you the best service on your accounts with us. This includes sending you information about some other products or services.
Restrict Information Sharing With Companies We Own or Control (Affiliates):
Unless you say "No," we may share personal and financial information about you with our affiliated companies.
[ ] NO, please do not share personal and financial information with your affiliated companies.
Restrict Information Sharing With Other Companies We Do Business With To Provide Financial Products And Services:
Unless you say "No," we may share personal and financial information about you with outside companies we contract with to provide financial products and services.
[ ] NO, please do not share personal and financial information with outside companies you contract with to provide financial products and services.
TIME SENSITIVE REPLY
You may make your privacy choice(s) at any time. Your choice(s) will remain unless you state otherwise. However, if we do not hear from you we may share some of your information with affiliated companies and other companies with whom we have contracts to provide products and services.
To exercise your choices do one of the following:
Call us toll free: (877) 282-1250
Or, you may print, complete and send back this form to us at TSI PO Box 15618
Wilmington, DE 19850. (You may want to make a copy for your records.)
Last name (please print):________________________________
Mailing Address (if different than the street address):